Codes of Conduct & Unacceptable Conduct
To best practice, with regards to acceptable & unacceptable conduct, the Club employ and actively promote various policies indented for our customers, employees, & those associated with the Club in any way.
THESE POLICIES ARE DEMONSTRATED BY:
- Coaches’ Code of Conduct
- Players’ Code of Conduct
- Constant promotion of Club’s ethos of Respect, Responsibility and Professionalism when and where appropriate
- Club’s Policies available in public domain (website)
- Announcements at games of what is good behavior, referring to information provided on website when and where appropriate
- Adoption of UEFA’s Ten Point Plan against Racism as displayed on the Club Website.
- Working with local community groups, schools and other organizations (Show Racism the Red Card, etc)
- Agreeing to a strategy to identify offending “supporters” at home matches by agreeing a course of action with police and stewards to enable these “supporters” to be removed and barred
- Agreeing to a strategy to identify offending “supporters” at away matches by agreeing a course of action with local police and opposition clubs to enable these “supporters” to be removed and barred.
- Pre Match Discussions with police forces in areas visited if necessary
IF THE ABOVE POLICIES ARE NOT ADHERED TO, THE CLUB WILL TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTION:
- Any unacceptable conduct, whether evident or accused, shall be appropriately investigated to the best of our ability. Should unacceptable conduct have been practiced, disciplinary action will be taken. This may include but not limited to, written warnings, suspension, dismissal, or legal action.
- Care will be taken to involve all parties concerned.
- Reference will to taken to Employee rights to have 3rd party representation prior to any decisions.
- Where appropriate, publicize the action taken by the club and make this available to the media as a deterrent to others and to reinforce our policies
- This should not be done without consultation with the Club Lawyers in case of defamatory comments.
- Document any incidents of unacceptable conduct
- Report to the police and local authorities when and where appropriate.